Biclod

I LOVE YOU virus with notepad.FutureComunity

How to make I LOVE YOU virus.

TODAY TOPIC:
How to make i love u virus in notepad.

Welcome back guys today we will tell you how to make i love u virus in notepad. I love u virus is used for many purposes for example prank and crash someone system.

SO LET'S starts
First of all open notepad .

now type :
@echo off
color 57
echo baby, do you love me(yes or no)
set /p love=
if %love%==yes goto love
if %love%==no goto hate
:love
echo i love u to....
echo hehehehe..
pause 
exit
:hate
echo why are u so serious ....
echo You are hacked....hehehehe
echo Your PC wil crash in 10 seconds
timeout 10
shutdown -s -t 1

COMPLETE
Now save this file as love.bat

NOTE: our blog does not permote any illegal activities .Any content given in our blog is only for educational purposes.


MAKE VIRUS AND ENOYYYY>>>>>>


Give your opinions in comment box.

I LOVE YOU virus with notepad.FutureComunity I LOVE YOU virus with notepad.FutureComunity Reviewed by Future Comunity on 21:04 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.